CircleOne Thermal Swimming Wetsuit
Devon company CircleOne have developed a range of triathlon swimming wetsuits using all of their Surf Lifesaving, Surfing and watersports knowhow! A name synonymous with quality wetsuits, this thermal winter wetsuit has been specifically designed for swimming in cooler water temperatures.
The CircleOne H2O Promax thermal swimming wetsuit is designed to give you protection, ultimate positioning, buoyancy and warmth for open water swimming and triathlons.
- Yamamoto 39 Cell super-stretch neoprene for a flexible and warm wetsuit
- 5mm Yamamoto neoprene on torso and upper thigh
- 4mm Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene on back, back of legs, lower leg
- 2.5mm flexible shoulder and arm panels
- SCS Coated Yamamoto Neoprene to reduce friction and increase speed through the water
- Drybag for easy transportation of your winter wetsuit
- 2mm 4-way super stretch nylon panels under the arms to decrease muscle fatigue over long distance swims
- Smooth skin neoprene coating to increase glide through the water and decrease resistance
- Back zip pull cord with velcro fastening at base of zip to keep it out of the way while you are swimming and to allow swift exit from the wetsuit.
- Improved entry and removal of the wetsuit due to the back zip sitting lower
- 2mm collar that sits in a lower position to minimise water entering the wetsuit, chaffing and to maintain warmth.
Surf Swim School Verdict:
This thermal wetsuit is a great addition to your winter swimming kit at a fantastic price point given that it is constructed using Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene.
You can tell the years of wetsuit manufacturing experience that have gone into the design of this thermal wetsuit. It showcases some thoughtful features and great styling.
The wetsuit is reassuringly thick for those cooler water temperatures and works well paired with gloves and socks if you’re venturing out for a longer session. The position of the back zip is particularly helpful as thicker wetsuits can sometimes be tricky to get on! The lower zip also helps with getting out of the wetsuit and into your warm wear after your swim.
For more information about the limestone neoprene used in the manufacture of this thermal swimming wetsuit please click here.
About the Surf Swim School
We are an open water swimming school based in North Devon and run open water training throughout the year. If you are interested in joining some of our coached sessions you can find our timetable here.
If you are new to winter swimming, especially in colder water temperatures you might find this article written by our Head Open Water Coach a useful read.