Zone3 Stealth swimming accessories conveniently bundled together to make a great gift for any swimmer!
The Zone3 Stealth pack is the ultimate swim bundle and includes the renowned Attack goggles, a premium 48g silicone swim cap and 750ml drinks bottle, all in our exclusive ‘Stealth’ colourway with neon green highlights.
Zone3 Attack Goggles:
Built to be flexible, the Zone3 Attack goggles are designed to conform to a wide variety of face shapes and sizes. Their flexible nature doesn’t stop there, with curved lenses for enhanced vision they are ideal for both open water and pool swims.
Key Features Include
- Ultra-soft silicone gaskets minimise pressure around the eyes keeping you comfortable during both open water and pool sessions.
- Curved lenses give an excellent field of vision allowing you to carefully navigate your direction and spot any other swimmers.
- Anti-Fog lens protection gives crystal clear vision preventing the need for mid swim demisting and 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Flexible soft silicone frame with easily adjustable strap to maximise your comfort on longer swims
- Exclusive ‘Stealth’ colour way featuring vibrant neon green styling
Surf Swim School verdict:
This is a great gift or treat for yourself. The Attack goggles usually sell for £24.99 so it’s also a great price! We’re huge fans of the neon green cap as it will help you stay visible in the open water which is hugely important.
The Attack goggles have been a longstanding popular Zone3 goggle and we have always liked the curved lenses to give maximum visibility, which is also vitally important in open water swimming! We’re also big fans of the Stealth colour way featuring neon green styling, partly because it is one of our school colours and partly because we hope it will help us quickly retrieve our goggles in the event they get displaced from our heads! We have’t tested this theory and hopefully won’t need to as the strap to secure the Attack goggles is incredibly easy to adjust and holds their shape way.
Plus, you get a drinks bottle and you can never have enough of these! Hydration is very important part of being a successful swimmer and you will certainly look the part with this bottle sitting poolside or in your swim bag.
About the Surf Swim School:
We are an open water swimming school and competitive club based in North Devon. We run open water training all year round. If you are interested in coming along to some of our sessions please click here to be taken to our latest timetable:
If you are new to open water swimming and are looking for some advice on how to get started, you may find some of our blog articles helpful and you can find these by clicking here.