We are a small school delivering great surfing, open water swimming, swimming and SLSGB coaching. You will enjoy a fun environment with engaging lessons and always in small groups. You will receive a highly personal service at competitive pricing and here are a few other things that set us apart from the rest…and please read our Tripadvisor reviews too…
- Always small group sizes (usually 6 students per coach) because you’re here to learn and you can’t do that if you’re just one of a crowd!
- Highly qualified, motivated & experienced coaches with worldwide experience who constantly deliver excellent surfing lessons. We take care to recruit the best coaches so they can deliver the best experience for our customers which means personal attention, personal goals and working with you.
- Surfboard concierge – we carry the equipment to the sand so you don’t have to.
- Great location – surfing at Westward Ho is fantastic fun for all levels of surfer with its long sandy beach, summer RNLI lifeguard support and a full range of amenities close by
- Surfing lessons with the Surf and Swim School access the beach via a short, flat stroll down to the slipway so you have more time surfing.
- Celebrate your surfing achievements following our Surfer Achievement awards scheme which is free to our customers and rewards your hard work and successes
- All of our surf coaches are full SLSGB Beach Lifeguard qualified & ISA Surf Coach because safety is our priority
- Brand new Circle One equipment and wetsuits each season with a full range of boards for all levels and advice available when you want to consider owning your own board.
- Range of amenities near the school including cafes, shops, amusements, Go-Karts, adventure golf, fish & chips, and, most importantly, ice cream!
- Contact us now for more information
- Improve your swimming with Coaches that hold internationally accredited qualifications and still compete worldwide, so they understand your goals and will help you achieve them!
- Specialist Masters, club swimmers and beginner sessions available each week because you will progress faster in a supportive and fun environment.
- Our coaches work with you to set targets and focus on the things that are important to you because having something to aim for builds your confidence and delivers continual improvement – which equals smiles!
- Low ratio of swimmers per lane because nobody likes pool traffic!
- Available at Barnstaple, Northam & Torrington 25m pools
- Group lessons, one2one coaching and lesson packages available so there’s an environment and programme right for your individual needs
- Affiliated Swim England Swim School so you can achieve Swim England awards and monitor your progress
Open Water swimming:
- Open water specialist qualified coach
- Patient and friendly staff to help you overcome any fears of the sea
- All open water sessions run with full SLSGB qualified safety cover & RNLI back-up
- Options to train technique in traditional pool or the local sea pool during the summer
- Fully qualified Beach Lifeguard accompanies every sea swim & sea pool session
- Various swim options along the beach or around the coast depending on the distance you are training for
- Always small groups
- Training tailored to your goals
We are an accredited training centre for Surf Life Saving GB and a registered beach operator with Torridge Council
Call us on 01237 720130 or email email@example.com to book your sessions
(C) Copyright Surf and Swim School Ltd 2019. All rights reserved